Omega Bible Institute America is focussed on developing people for a life of Christian leadership. Its practical ministry training is done in a highly energetic, communal and transformative environment. To help promote their success, an applicant must demonstrate their suitability for the demands of ministry training. Consequently, to gain entry to Institute, an applicant must:
- Be a committed Christian (for at least the last 12 months)
- Have a strong sense of the call of God on their life
- Be a regular and active member of a local church (for at least the last 6 months)
- Be at least 18 years of age by the time they start College
- Be living a faithful Christian lifestyle
- Have successfully completed high school, or have equivalent post-school life and work experience.
- Have access to sufficient financial resources to cover their fees, accommodation and living expenses.
- Have the physical, emotional, psychological and intellectual health and capacity required to successfully undertake the demands of ministry training.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of any Offer of Place, and to conduct themselves according to the requirements of the Student Handbook, including the Student Code of Conduct, up to and during the period of their enrolment.
In some cases, an applicant may be asked to provide additional evidence that they meet these requirements. From time to time, Omega Bible Institute America may apply additional conditions in relation to the above entry requirements. This will be done in the best interest of the applicant, based on our experience of the demands of ministry training, to ensure they are set up to succeed.
Application documents required:
- Pastoral Reference Form
- Pastoral Reference Form has been given to my pastor at my home church
- Identification documents
- Copy of Passport Data page OR photographic identification such as license
- Passport sized photo
- 1 Colour Passport sized photo has been digitally sent or mailed to admissions
- Salvation/Christian testimony
- 300-word salvation & Christian Life testimony written